Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm):
- Pharmaceutics – 15 Intake
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance- 15 Intake
- Pharmacology -09 Intake
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 09 Intake
Duration of Programme: Two Years (4 Semesters) program
Eligibility Criteria for PG Admission:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category, Economically weaker section and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Obtained non zero positive score in GPAT conducted by National Testing Agency;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of fulltime work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) governed by Government of Maharashtra conducts admission process for M. Pharmacy course.
Fees: Adhoc fees of Rs. 1,00,000/ Year* (*-Fees for academic year 2022-2023 may change as per Fee Regulating Authority
- Students admitted through CAP round are eligible for scholarships given by Maharashtra state government.
- Only GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GPAT scholarship/stipend.
As per PCI, New Delhi and DBATU Lonere. (See attachment)